Unfortunately we are back to the limitation of 20 students per class and due to these restrictions there is new instructions to be followed.
Please see them below:
- Classes are now exclusive to members and 10 pass holders who MUST book before every class using the app. If you are a member or 10 pass holder and don’t have access to the app contact us ASAP via email at email@example.com. Once again, the app is exclusive to MEMBERS and 10 PASS HOLDERS.
- Free trial classes are still available in the meantime but you must book in for a session via email or phone.
- If you are attending any of our sparring sessions, feel free to come past the gym, drop your bag and go out to run at 6pm. Otherwise, do not come before 6:20pm, no one is allowed in the gym if not doing the beginners class between 5:45pm and 6:20pm.
- Please don’t arrive more than 10min prior the start of your class.
- Please don’t stay for longer than 10min after your class is finished (we will have to ask you to leave).
- You must disinfect the bags, the pads and all equipment you used during the class.
- As you walk in the front door, disinfect your hand, get your temperature checked and scan you pass.
Unfortunately there are no more ifs or buts, and if you guys can’t get your heads around it please come past the reception to sort it out as you won’t be able to attend classes anymore.
See you at training, SOOT RAAENG GEERT!