Facing the hardship of social isolation brought back the worst side of many people, including old habits such as overeating, drinking or even smoking. Our 30 Days Challenge main goal isn’t a physical transformation but a lifestyle change challenge. Have you got back on your feet since the lockdown?
During the next 30 days we will keep straight contact with you to keep you all on track to achieve your goals. Below are a few topics which we would love to have you all on board to challenge yourselves, feel free to pick one or more.
· Right down your weekly routine and goals
· 30 Days Sober – No alcohol for a whole month
· Smoke Free – A full month away of cigarettes
· Sugar free – Non sugar intake if not by fruits
· Meal Prep – Quit the fast food and get back on real food for 30 days, your body will be thankful
· At least 3 session of Muay Thai training
· Daily minimum water intake of 3l ( we suggest for you to buy a 3l water bottle )
· Include vegetable, salad and fruit at least in one meal per day.
· Recovery, Make sure you have at least 6hrs sleep at night and 8hrs would be perfect.
We would love to have you all engaged with this challenge, photos will be taken from the 26th of October at the gym until the 31st of October when the challenge officially starts. We’ll start by introducing our competitors and taking their “before” photos. Then thirty days later, we will reveal their “after” shots and their stories of what they achieved and you’ll be able to see the fantastic changes they’ve made.
Only participants of the challenge will be able to vote in the best transformation, and you won’t be able to vote in yourself. Best voted Transformation will receive the next 1 month of FREE TRAINING at SRG Thai Boxing Gym and a private class with one of our coaches.
Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and sign up today. SRG members only event.