Here at SRG Thai Boxing Gym, our students and team of staff health and safety comes first, and for that reason, please see below the changes we are making to ensure we can continue to enjoy the benefits of Muay Thai during this Pandemic.
- All sessions will last for 45min, then a 30min break to clear everyone from the gym and to make sure all the used equipment are clean.
- A shirt must be worn at all times. NO SHIRT, NO CLASS.
- NO TOWEL, NO TRAINING. (WE WON’T BE LENDING/RENTING GYM TOWELS)
- NO LENDING/RENTING OF TRAINING EQUIPMENT, WITHOUT EXCEPTIONS. IF YOU DON’T HAVE YOURS, THIS IS THE TIME TO GET IT AS YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO TRAIN WITH US.
- NO MORE USE OF DUMBBELLS.
- No more hand shakes at end of the classes.
- If you are feeling unwell please seek medical advice and DO NOT come to the gym.
- Classes will be exclusive for members for the next two weeks. It means, no casual visitors, 10 passes holders, first timers doing trial classes or new members. THIS WILL LAST UNTIL THE 5TH OF APRIL.
- 4 cleaning stations are placed around the gym where you will be able to clean the equipment after you have used it.
- We will be soon releasing an online platform with a daily program to keep all our active members that can’t attend to classes up to date with their training regime.
In regards to any membership alteration, such as cancellation or hold of accounts, our policy remains the same as long as the classes are on. In order to cancel or hold your membership, please complete the needed form at the reception or request the same via email at email@example.com, as soon as you either handle us the form, or send it back, it will then start your 30 days notice period.
The only exceptions to avoid the 30 days notice is by sending us a doctor certificate, as per usual, with any injuries or sickness you might have.
We encourage you all that are also going through a hard time, to get in touch with us. We need to stay strong and stay together in times like these and we will to do our best to be there for you. If you are coming from a favorable situation, and can afford to support your local gym/club, please do so. The hard and strange times we are going through are something that no one prepared for, and the ripple effect we can see in the future will only be avoided by supporting each other in every way we can. Remember to support your local community, they and their employees will be ones taking the biggest hit. Stay Strong!
The SRG Thai Boxing Gym Team